If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the website or the Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing our copyright agent with the following information in writing:
1. the electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
2. identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
3. identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
4. your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
5. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. a statement made under penalty of perjury that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
After receiving a claim of infringement, we will process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the DMCA and other applicable intellectual property laws. Upon receipt of notices complying or substantially complying with the DMCA, we will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any material claimed to be infringing or claimed to be the subject of infringing activity, and will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any reference or link to material or activity that is claimed to be infringing. We will take reasonable steps promptly to notify the user that we have removed or disabled access to such material.
Upon receipt of a proper counter notification under the DMCA, we will promptly provide the person who provided the initial notification of claimed infringement with a copy of the counter notification and inform that person that we will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it in 10 business days.
Unless our designated agent first receives notice from the person who submitted the initial notification that such person has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the user from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on our website or the Services, we will replace the removed material and cease disabling access to it.
You may provide us with a counter notification by providing our designated copyright agent above the following information in writing:
1. your physical or electronic signature;
2. identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
3. a statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
4. your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which we may be found and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the initial notification of infringement.
Last Updated: December 15, 2015