How does Verbistro work?
Verbistro could not be easier to use, providing access to hundreds of useful resources across a range of topics and skill levels.
- First you need to register. Create your account and complete all the necessary information, especially your payment method as it will allow you to buy materials.
- Once you have created your account, you can browse the vast variety of ESL materials and choose the one that suits your needs best.
- Add materials to your cart and proceed to checkout or continue shopping.
- Once the order has been placed, just go to “My account” > “My Downloadable products”, click on the DOWNLOAD LINK for the item you bought and that’s it! You can use your materials any way you like.
Verbistro offers a marketplace of ESL buyers from all over the world. To begin selling:
- First, Register as a regular member
- Then, in your profile, click on "Become a Seller" on the left hand menu. Accept the terms and conditions and then you will become approved to start selling
Seller Memberships (more info)
- We offer two levels of Seller Memberships, Basic and Teacherpreneur. With a Basic Membership you earn 75% of the sales price of each resource with a $0.30 transaction fee per purchase.
- A Premium Membership costs $49 annually but you get 90% of the sales price of each resource you sell and there is no transaction fee.
Setting up your Seller Account
- Once you have created your account, go to the “Seller” section on your dashboard.
- The “Seller Dashboard” allows you to see your overall performance: Income, order, most viewed products, etc.
- Set up your profile by clicking on “Seller Profile”. Complete your information and specify your payment method. This step is very important as it will allow you to buy and sell products on the platform.
Selling your materials
- In your Seller Dashboard, go to “Manage Your Products” to add new products or manage the ones you have already uploaded.
- Click on the “ADD NEW PRODUCT” tab on the top right of the “Manage your Products” section.
- Define the products specification and tick the appropriate labels for Category, Student Level and Resource Type. This will make your product easier to find.
- Upload your product and the associated images.
- Click “POST” and your product will be ready to sell! You can always come back to each of your products and modify its specs and price.